Skip to Main Content
The purpose of this guide is to provide a starting point for information about library resources and how to conduct research.
Use the tabs above to explore the services available to you as new students.
If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to ask a librarian for help.
G. R. Little Library Hours
Fall 2021 Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Sunday: 1:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Text Us: (252) 558-4341
Call Us: (252) 335-3427
Tweet Us: @GRLITTLELIBRARY
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Top Ten Library Services for Students
- Students have access to librarians who can help with research and technology questions.
- Students can checkout laptops and headphones to use in the library for 6 hours at a time (this service is available on the 2nd floor of the library in the media center room 222) headphones and laptops are for library use only.
- Students can checkout books (for 21 days) and DVDs (for 4 days) with their university issued id card.
- Students have access to films on demand, an educational video database that contains thousands of videos on many different topics.
- Students can reserve group study rooms and private rooms in the library.
- Students can scan documents, print in color, laminate projects, and print homework assignments for free at the library.
- Students can borrow books and receive journal articles that are not in our collection by using our interlibrary loan service.
- Students have access to a 24 hour reference service.
- Students have access to online research databases and our online public catalog for finding journals, books, and DVDs.
- Students can text (252) 558-4341, tweet @GRLITTLELIBRARY, or email a librarian at email@example.com
Electronic Resources Librarian
G.R. Little Library
Elizabeth City State University